[BearwWthoutBorders] Salter_Novel

Sam Friedman Friedman at ndri.org
Thu Jun 22 14:54:25 EDT 2006

when I try to do this, it asks me for a phone number (so I gave them my own) but then they say the street address has an error and suggest 511 Lund Ave S.

What should be done on this?
best
sam

>>> NJSalter at msn.com 6/22/2006 2:14:17 pm >>>
Yes, you could do it as a gift order, sent to my address:

John Salter
511 Lund Ave SE
Glyndon, MN 56547

Thanks for checking it out!