[Cnhpnowlist] Healthcare-NOW!

Marilyn Clement marilyncle at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 15:07:02 EDT 2005

 What do we want?  NATIONAL HEALTHCARE
 When do we want it? NOW

Read all about it and take action.  Our new website is finally on line.
www.healthcare-now.org.

It is chock full of information including the email addresses of the 75
people nationwide who are planning Citizen/Congressional Hearings in their
cities.

There is information on the celebration of the 40th anniversary of Medicare
with a photo of the birthday cake you can take to your Congress member.  At
the same time you can urge your representative to sign onto H.R. 676 and
pass an improved “Medicare for All” bill.

You will find a place to sign your organization on as a co-sponsor or to
instantly sign yourself onto our petition and tell your story.

Some people are organizing in the parks; others are walking in solidarity
with people who are being denied healthcare and insisting that they must be
heard.

More and more we are hearing that the people really want a single-payer
national healthcare system.  We can save money and provide health care for
everybody.  Now is the time to organize toward a healthier Congress who will
give us what we want.

Marilyn Clement
National Coordinator
Healthcare-NOW!