[Autocrypt] Lost newcomer

compl4xx compl4xx at riseup.net
Tue Dec 19 11:44:38 EST 2017

Hi Jan,

this is the perfect channel :) And I'm glad that you are giving us this
valuable feedback.

The current website is, indeed, written for techies. Sorry for that. We
are working on a more user-faced website to tackle this problem:
https://autocrypt.org/en/website/

I'm interested, if this page answer your questions - can you give us
some feedback if it works better for your requirements?

Thanks a lot,

Emil