[Autocrypt] How to create the "raw key" part from an RSA key

Bjoern b44treader at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:08:34 EDT 2017

Hi Edouard, hi Daniel, hello list,

I would also like to see Netpgp being revamped. Eg. it is not possible
to configure many things with proper API calls (hashing types,
subkeys, preferences, ...). I think a simple PR will not fix this. But
in general, I think Netpgp is a good, smart tiny (!) replacement for
GpgME, with few dependencies and clearer licenses. I would be very
happy if this library continues to exist and can be used independently
of the larger Pep-solution. @Edouard: You're hiring? Sounds
interesting!

For Delta Chat, to get ready, I just added some functions that are
based on lower-level Netpgp-functions, see
https://github.com/r10s/deltachat-core/blob/master/src/mre2ee_driver_openssl.c#L90

BTW: Delta Chat (fully?) supports Autocrypt-Level0 now:
https://delta.chat/en/2017-06-01-delta-chat-0-9-0-released

Best regards
Björn