[Autocrypt] logos round 2

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Jun 14 08:39:38 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

Gero has provided new somewhat final drafts, see attachment.

He warned against one issue wrt to transparency, especially
as seen with 19/20/21/22, namely: if someone uses the logo
with a non-white background it might be weird.  So he suggested
we could keep two versions of the logo: one with solid white
and one transparent and if unsure, we advise 3rd parties to
use the solid white one.

So please provide a last round of feedback.  Next tuesday
i'd like to close and turn final with the logo through
chatting on IRC unless we evolve already here with
sufficient positive voices.

holger