[Autocrypt] logos round 2

Noah Swartz noah at eff.org
Thu Jun 15 13:11:33 EDT 2017

I wouldn't advocate for a bike lock, and I'm fine not trying to find a
lock icon that works. But I feel like we started with this design idea
of evoking an @ symbol, and now we just have this floating semi-circle
that doesn't evoke anything. What about getting rid of the small c and
making the outline of the @ symbol blend into the pixelated part? Maybe
something like what I've attached (rough mock-up)
I think that both evokes email (@) and privacy/encryption (pixelation)