[Autocrypt] logos round 2b (a quick idea on u-locks)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Jun 19 03:23:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,

have been away and offline for a few days and not processed all mails yet.

Before i left i asked Gero to iterate quickly on an U-lock idea with -- those
locks are used for motor & no-motor bikes where i live [*]. And he
got back with something quick, see attached.  I like its simplicity and solidity
and its evocation of U-locks -- else it could maybe just be seen as a protective
shell for those who don't know U-locks.

I aim to be available on IRC about this and the other logo feedback tomorrow
during autocrypt tuesday (as suggested in my last mail).  I am
particularly interested in relayed non-ac Ml subscriber feedback on
round 2 and round2b (this mail) logos.

holger

[*] FWIW this idea came from my partner who saw round1 and round2 logos (i printed them)
and didn't like them much for the intended purpose and suggested something
along the lines what gero now drafted.