[Autocrypt] logos round 2b (a quick idea on u-locks)

gorhgorh gorhgorh at lesnodebots.eu
Tue Jun 20 08:23:16 EDT 2017

Hi there, seems that after all, there is no accounting for taste.

I did not shimmed in this discussion because i had no particular one that really made me want to, but this one did,

The second one, particularly was an easy catch for the U part as a model wildly used in France is really similar , I'll make a blind test on my partner tonight.

my two cents here

Jérôme