[Autocrypt] logos round 2b (a quick idea on u-locks)

Bjoern b44treader at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 22 06:21:27 EDT 2017

_If_ the Autocrypt looks like an u-lock someway, another idea is to
use it in the GUI where normally padlocks are shown eg. for the status
of encrypted mails - I've attached two screenshots of Delta Chat to
clarify what I mean.

This could make the logo - and Autocrypt - more present in an app.

However, I'm not sure, if this a good idea, disadvantages may be that
the user has to learn a new icon, also the idea of Autocrypt doing its
magic in the background is not really compatible with an icon
appearing beside messages.

Regards
Björn