[Autocrypt] How to create the "raw key" part from an RSA key

Bjoern b44treader at googlemail.com
Thu May 18 10:52:54 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

I am no licensee-expert, but you are right, while netpgp uses a plain
BSD license, the netpgp-et repository contains a LICENSE.txt pointing
to the GPL - while there is an COPYRIGHT.txt saying that the original
code uses the BSD license. Confusing.

However, I've looked at too many libs and licenses the last weeks ;-)
development of Delta Chat has stocked, I will just implement E2EE
using netpgp/OpenSSL, maybe, if possible, I switch to netpgp-et later
on, the API seems to be identical.

Regarding GPGME: Yes, PGPME was a typo.