[Autocrypt] first autocrypt logo drafts!

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri May 26 06:32:12 EDT 2017

Gero has just sent me his first drafts of autocrypt logos ... please
find them attached as a 13-page PDF.  Happy to hear your thoughts
about the ones you like and/or post further suggestions.

The cryptpad where we collected initial suggestions for Gero is here:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/edit/jXBBUrU606OIWPwFQqM4vw/3SPn+dgR9jBao0XuRlA97rOe/

I suggest to let the logos and their critiques sink a bit and try get
back to Gero by end of next week.  And maybe we can finalize our choice then
during the upcoming autocrypt summer gathering 9-12th June in Freiburg, Germany:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/edit/TAr6vywr+wPmm2mJfev9iA/PAmQOb+BxPPfPmlizN5o0ZBi/

cheers,
holger

P.S.: i spontanously like several of the drafts, am printing the PDF and will ponder ...
maybe gather some "user" feedback from people around me ...