[Autocrypt] first autocrypt logo drafts!

Mallory Knodel mallory at mayfirst.org
Sat May 27 04:03:49 EDT 2017

Agree that page 12 is strong. An iteration on those might:

 * make the distortion noisier so that a small version doesn't just look
like a gradient
 * stylise the arobase to better define the "c" shape so it looks like a
letter instead of a circle, eg by making the font and style of the "c"
and "a" match.

Bjoern's gets closer-- looks really good!

-Mallory

--
Mallory Knodel
May First/People Link :: mayfirst.org