[Autocrypt] Obstacles to the Adoption of Secure Communication Tools

Kali Kaneko kaliyuga at riseup.net
Sat May 27 06:57:48 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-27 12:48, Vincent Breitmoser wrote:

> Participants were 18 to 70 years, almost all of them had higher
> education (BSc/MSc), three were retired. It's far from perfect, but "a
> bunch of kids" seems like an inaccurate description :)

sure I exceeded myself in my dissapointment. the higher education bias
is still there :)

I don't usually bet, but in this case I'm willing to bet a beer with you
on the median of the participants being below 30. Ping me if you find
the tables!

--
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.