[Autocrypt] Doodle Request for Dates of the 4th OpenPGP Email Summit

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 28 05:14:12 EDT 2018

On Sun, 27 May 2018 17:32, patrick at enigmail.net said:

> I ask all those who are interested in coming to participate in the
> following poll:
>   https://doodle.com/poll/444tuxq8au2hwe4m

[ Using Doodle?  Come on, there are lots of free and privacy respecting
  similar services. ]

According to https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit201810 this
meeting will again be held under Chatham House Rules.  This is not
acceptable to me.  Although we are deep into privacy, the
implementation, design and discussions need to be public.  There is no
way to implement trusted privacy solutions without full transparency.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #