[NUOS Intl] WHY LEDUM MITEE MUST BE STOPPED

Bariedoora at cs.com Bariedoora at cs.com
Thu Jul 31 16:06:05 EDT 2008

I've said it before and will say it again, Mr. Mitee will not leave the
office of the number one man in Ogoni. It's this position that keep him; it's his
law firm, cover and everything, yet has nothing to show for it but the
acceptance of government "Greek gifts." That is, appointments and cars etc., which
conflicts the interest of our just struggle for change, MOSOP.

My advice was and still is that you take this query and position to the large
suffering people at home; take this enlightenment to them, they even will see
the facts once they are reminded of what was meant to be but isn't. They will
stage a mass protest and boycott him. He will be ignored, just like he's been
ignored by the federal government making him cry foul.

Remember, a people's salvation is no doubt in their own hands. If we can
protest against $hell, government and others, why can't we do similarly to one of
our own who acts and serves same dubious, denigrating and deadly purpose as
the external enemy? Mitee is the greatest enemy Ogoni has today, and will
continue to be until the HOME-FRONT SEES HIM AS SUCH, PROTEST AND BOYCOTT HIM. BY
OUR LIBERATION SONG: WE WILL NOT LET THE WORLD TO CHEAT US, ISN'T TO EXCLUDE
OGONIS WHO ARE CHEATING US.

It's high time we stop complaining but take initiative and act. Take
initiative, just do it! It takes a thinking mind to have unlimited solutions to
his/her problems, but dormant minds (like dormant volcanoes) stagnates to their
detriment. What stops a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T ELECTED BUT
APPOINTED BY THE FEW PEOPLE (Johnmiller and others) I KNOW WHO ARE NOW QUIET
INSTEAD OF STANDING TO THEIR "BABY" AND SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."

Until Ogonis at home are ready to come together, with the support of those in
Diaspora, ignore this heartless man and form a collective government
(leadership) of unity spreading through the 6 kingdoms of Ogoni and the special units,
until other affiliates are revived, he will not seize to parade himself as
the "MOSOP president," and keep our struggle in a miserable state. Ogonis can
sufficiently attest that they are worse today collectively and MOSOP-wise than
before the last fruitless and hopeless 13-years under the unelected and
undemocratic monster, so what are they waiting or scared for?

HEAVEN ONLY HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. THEREFORE, YOU MUST ACT NOW, BUT
PEACEFULLY AND IN A NONVIOLENT MANNER!

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ben Wuloo Ikari.