[Fsa-guatemala] projector and laptops rented

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Wed Oct 8 17:56:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Things are going remarkably well today!

Your guatemala team (Maritza and I) just rented a LCD projector (that
can handle at least 1024 x 768 resolution) and three laptops plus people
who will setup it up.

We also got the 60ft ethernet cable to connect with the Internet cafe
upstairs. We're about to test the in the wall connection in our room.

We also have a cell phone here in Guatemala - I'll send the number
offlist to alfredo so we have a non-internet form of communication.

jamie

--
Jamie McClelland
718-303-3204 ext. 101

May First/People Link
Growing networks to build a just world
http://www.mayfirst.org
https://support.mayfirst.org
Members Local 1180, Communications Workers of America, AFL-CIO

PGP Key: http://current.workingdirectory.net/pages/identity/