[Fsa-guatemala] IR workshop software update

Mallory Knodel mallory at mayfirst.org
Thu Oct 9 01:22:31 EDT 2008

Some suggestions/observations with the UI:

this might just apply to playing around...but maybe an "undo" or
"cancel" button next to "submit" that allows the scribe to revert to
the previous version without changing anything, such as a better
translation.

and slight alignment issues with the header.

otherwise it's totally brilliant!
see you all tomorrow.
-Mallory