[Fsa-guatemala] we're here - and things are looking good in guatemala

Christy Thornton cthornton at nacla.org
Thu Oct 9 14:47:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a note to say that I've been watching the board, it it looks great!
Congratulations!

Cheers,
Christy

--
Christy Thornton
Director and Publisher

Check out our new website! Online news and analysis, the best from around
the web, the full archive of the NACLA Report, and much  more!
http://nacla.org