[Fsa-guatemala] people available to talk about event

Mallory Knodel mallory at mayfirst.org
Thu Oct 16 23:59:09 EDT 2008

Daniel, Mark, & Jamie-
Are you guys going to be at ABC No Rio this Sunday? Can I come by
sometime and film you guys talking about the lead up to the event,
tech process and all? Maybe 15 minutes.

Alfredo & Jamie-
Can I interview you guys Monday afternoon in Brooklyn?

So the update on the film is that Sylvain will be mailing tapes to us
from Canada this coming week. Very exciting. Plus, I'm sure Karim will
want this footage, too, or maybe to collaborate?

However it turns out, it will be great! Hopefully by the end of next week.

And how can we structure the post-event responses? There's already
some great commentary and access to the doc and pictures on the
mayfirst website.

Thanks everybody!
-Mallory