[Fsa-guatemala] people available to talk about event

Alfredo Lopez alfredo at mayfirst.org
Fri Oct 17 00:10:40 EDT 2008

Mallory Knodel wrote:
> Daniel, Mark, & Jamie-
> Are you guys going to be at ABC No Rio this Sunday? Can I come by
> sometime and film you guys talking about the lead up to the event,
> tech process and all? Maybe 15 minutes.
>
> Alfredo & Jamie-
> Can I interview you guys Monday afternoon in Brooklyn?

Sure thing. I'll be here. :-)

> So the update on the film is that Sylvain will be mailing tapes to us
> from Canada this coming week. Very exciting. Plus, I'm sure Karim will
> want this footage, too, or maybe to collaborate?

He's already thinking about things so maybe he and you should have a
chat? I'll give him your email if that's okay.

We have some other Guatemala footage from a chap named Jack. Some good
b-roll at the very least in my amateur opinion. I have it on disk. You
can check it out when next you're here.

> However it turns out, it will be great! Hopefully by the end of next week.
>
> And how can we structure the post-event responses? There's already
> some great commentary and access to the doc and pictures on the
> mayfirst website.

I think a separate page which I've not done yet. You wanna give it a
try? I can set you up for that if you'd like. Talk by phone maybe?

> Thanks everybody!
> -Mallory

Thank you for all your superb work, Mallory. You're the best. :-)

Abrazos,

Alfredo

--
Alfredo Lopez, Co-Director