[Fsa-guatemala] software is online for testing

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Fri Sep 26 23:56:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

If you haven't check it out, Mallory and I have been making headway with
the outreach materials:

https://support.mayfirst.org/wiki/proposal/foro_social_workshop_2008

Nows a great time to send email to everyone you think should attend!

Also - I just put up two line sites:

 * For our own messing around and testing, I created:
 http://ir.dev.mayfirst.org/

 It's a sample site for people to keep tabs on our develpoment. At the
 moment we haven't implemented very much - but more to come! If you want
 to give it a whirl, you can enter either "room1" or "room2" as the
 rooom passowrd.

 * I also setup:
 http://fsa.mayfirst.org/

 To be used for the real deal.

Jamie

--
Jamie McClelland
718-303-3204 ext. 101

May First/People Link
Growing networks to build a just world
http://www.mayfirst.org
https://support.mayfirst.org
Members Local 1180, Communications Workers of America, AFL-CIO

PGP Key: http://current.workingdirectory.net/pages/identity/