[Fsa-guatemala] the schedule is out! It's October 9!

Alfredo Lopez alfredo at mayfirst.org
Sun Sep 28 23:43:35 EDT 2008

Jamie McClelland wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mark you calendars! We're on for Thursday, October 9, from 1:00 - 3:00
> pm America/New_York time.

Hi Jamie,

Good work and thanks for getting the info to us immediately.

Okay folks! We now have something to work with. :-)

Liz? Is Brecht available at the 1 to 3 time on Oct. 9. If so, can we
book that time in now?

Mallory? Can you draft a one or two paragraph time announcement to send
to the full event list? Feel free to run it past me before sending it if
you prefer.

Everyone else. Can we get some idea about who's coming from this list or
not please? Let's see if we can get some idea of attendance.

Abrazos,

Alfredo

--
Alfredo Lopez, Co-Director