[Fsa-guatemala] WSF Belem: Jan 9 Notes

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Sun Jan 11 17:59:28 EST 2009

On Sat Jan 10, Mallory Knodel wrote:
> Thank you to everyone who participated in the meeting. It was really
> productive!
>
> The notes for our meeting are online at:
> http://openfsm.net/projects/fsm2009e-newyork/agenda-and-notes

Thanks Mallory for facilitating - it was really helpful to get us all
together. And - I really appreciate your condensed notes!

> Jamie- I need help prioritizing the software fixes based on our
> conversations last night. Perhaps you can addend the notes with a
> prioritized Software Task List

No prob - I just added this link to the end of the notes and entered the
tasks on the MFPL ticket tracker:

https://support.mayfirst.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&keywords=~collaborative-democracy&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=status&col=priority&col=component

Daniel and I discussed the pro's and con's of where to put the tickets
and decided on putting them on the MFPL support system so we have
continuity between forums as we continue to develop the software.
However, we do want to have the discussion of these tickets happen on
ths list and I will reference these conversations on our ticket system.

jamie

--
Jamie McClelland
718-303-3204 ext. 101

May First/People Link
Growing networks to build a just world
http://www.mayfirst.org
https://support.mayfirst.org
Members Local 1180, Communications Workers of America, AFL-CIO

PGP Key: http://current.workingdirectory.net/pages/identity/