[Fsa-guatemala] Reminder: Meeting today at 4 pm EST

Mallory Knodel mallory at mayfirst.org
Sun Jan 18 12:55:17 EST 2009

Hello, everyone!

First, I want to apologize for not sending out notes for this meeting
yet. I have at least posted a transcript of our conversation from last
Friday.

In just 10 short days we will be meeting online with over 50 others to
determine an economic agenda, so thank you to those that are committed
to helping us spread the word, improve the MFPL software, and support
this effort.

We are using IRC to communicate today at 4:00 pm EST:
irc://irc.oftc.net#fsm2009e-newyork

If you can't join us today, you can still follow our progress by
visiting our organizing and information page:
www.openfsm.net/projects/fsm2009e-newyork

-Mallory