[guardian-dev] Orbot 1.0.5 dev daily build! (was Re: Orbot 1.0.5 dev build)

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Fri Apr 15 13:40:06 EDT 2011

On 04/14/2011 10:42 PM, Dion C wrote:
> Only thing I've found after an afternoon of use, is going to Orbot from
> the notification activity, results in a black screen. Menus is available
> from here, but screen is black.

This is now fixed, in the latest build.

https://guardianproject.info/downloads/0.2.2.22-orbot-alpha-1.0.5.20110414a-dev.apk
/ .asc

Appreciate the quick turnaround on testing and bug findin'!

Also, the CHANGELOG has been updated, as well:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/projects/android/trunk/Orbot/CHANGELOG

The one outstanding issue is proper installation of iptables binaries on
non-ARM6 devices (g1, hero, legend, etc). This will be done shortly.

+n8fr8