[guardian-dev] AIDL for IOtrChatSession and IOtrKeyManager

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 8 16:14:45 EST 2011

Yeah, the comment is totally wrong, just left over from a copy-n-
paste.  I can't recall what getRemotePublicKey() is for now, it should
probably just be removed.

Now that I think about it, I think that these methods will need to
accept two addresses: local and remote, i.e. my-im-account and account-
of-who-I'm-talking-to.  That address pair is then used to look up the
SessionID on the RemoteService side.

.hc