[guardian-dev] hacklab session at Eyebeam Jan 29th

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 10 14:18:05 EST 2011

hey all,

I just got confirmation of a hacklab for us at Eyebeam.  We have space
on Saturday, Jan 29th noon-6pm to do what we want with.  There are
tables, power, and a projector.

They need a blurb by tomorrow morning to go into their promotion/
website.  Shall we make some kind of alpha testing hack session?