[guardian-dev] ideas for this Saturday event at Eyebeam

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 25 13:47:25 EST 2011

For our Saturday at Eyebeam, Nathan and I just listed out the basic
activities, so we can then write up an announcement and blast it out.

- anonymous browsing using Orbot
- secure SMS using TextSecure
- secure IM with new Gibber build
- secure voice with csipsimple

The idea is that people can try our devices or install it on their
own.  We are working with the Droid, Nexuses, Nook Color Tablet,
Viewsonic Gtablet, etc.  We can also assist people rooting their
devices, if that's useful and not too hard.