[guardian-dev] Lil' Debi is ready for the Marketplace!

micah anderson micah at riseup.net
Sun Jul 10 14:04:10 EDT 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:53:04 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/alternative

> And there is info on installing and using it:
>
> https://github.com/guardianproject/lildebi/wiki

Thanks, I installed the latest build and laughed at the icon!

I'm trying an install now on my Cyanogen Mod mytouch - I noticed that
the first thing it showed was "modprobe: module 'ext2' not found" and
that https://github.com/guardianproject/lildebi/wiki/Supported-Devices
says:

T-Mobile myTouch 3G (HTC Magic) 	Android 2.2.1 	ext2, ext3

It did the dd, mke2fs and then it tried to do a losetup:

losetup:
mount: mounting /dev/block/loop4 on /data/debian failed: Device or
resource busy

I'm not sure if it is still working at this point, and I need to wait
for more to happen, or if the install was aborted.

micah