[guardian-dev] Fwd: Proxy Mobile 0.0.7 fully reviewed

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Mar 3 12:45:00 EST 2011

A new version of Proxy Mobile will be available in the Firefox for
Android Add-on service shortly.

You can also install it directly by pointing Firefox mobile to:
https://guardianproject.info/downloads/proxymob-addon-0.0.7.xpi

As a side note, I've been very pleased by the Mozilla.org review process
for submitting and updating add-ons. They are efficient, prompt and
friendly. It seems like a good middle place between the no-review of the
Android Market and the lengthy, heavy-handed approach that Apple takes.

+n