[guardian-dev] Gibberbot 5/6 Release!

Derek Halliday derek at guardianproject.info
Fri May 6 15:12:04 EDT 2011

Make sure you have an active encrypted session in progress before trying
to generate a qr code. Fingerprint fields won't be populated if you
don't have an active session.

We do need to improve that UX though - disable fingerprint actions for
unencrypted sessions, for instance. Will add to issues.

-D