[guardian-dev] lildebi update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 12 18:38:52 EDT 2011

So I took Kevin's code and got everything integrated into a single git
repo.  I also added code to detect whether the device supports ext2
and if not, takes you to a "unsupported device" screen where it'll
prompt you to uninstall LilDebi.  The code is all here:

https://github.com/guardianproject/lildebi/

What needs doing to support non-CM7 devices:
- test for loopback mounting support
- custom busybox build which includes mkfs.ext2, losetup, etc.