[guardian-dev] App Localization Update

Derek Halliday derek at guardianproject.info
Fri Nov 4 15:02:46 EDT 2011

Hello all,

In an effort to become a bit more streamlined in the way we manage and
update localization of our apps, we've pushed all the resource files for
some of our bigger projects to Transifex.

As someone mentioned in IRC a few days ago, the name makes it sound very
corporate. However Transifex is actually open source software, and is
free for open source projects (like us!). We've opened up our projects
to allow anyone with a Transifex login to contribute, so if you happen
to be fluent in any language other than English, we'd very much
appreciate your contribution to our projects! You can find them at:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gibberbot/
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/securesmartcam/
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/orweb/
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/notepadbot/