[guardian-dev] Problem with Gibberbot-0.0.5.20110906-NOSQLCIPHER-alpha.apk

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Sat Sep 17 16:06:09 EDT 2011

On 09/15/2011 03:44 AM, johnc wrote:
> The application pauses for approx 2 minutes without error whilst signing
> in then displays my status to be online even though the client isn't
> online. I checked at the server end.

Does it ever connect, or does it just continue hanging?

Are you using TLS/SSL? What kind of cert do you have?

Are you using a SRV record, or directly connecting to a server by
providing a "Connect Server" value in the advanced settings?

> P.S. The previous issue I had with the client crashing on login are not
> present with this version.

Glad to hear. You should try the latest!
https://github.com/downloads/guardianproject/Gibberbot/Gibberbot-0.0.5-RC1.apk

Thanks for the feedback and time.

+n8fr8