[guardian-dev] New dev site && [Gibberbot] News: Work on v9 "April Showers" has begun!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Sun Apr 22 22:10:29 EDT 2012

We've quietly opened up our new Guardian-dev website, powered by Redmine
(open source project mgmt system).

If you have any bugs to report on Gibberbot v8 release, or want to join
in on v9, then you will find all the fun at:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/gibberbot

and for bug reports or feature requesting:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/gibberbot/issues/new

We will still use Github for our code repo, but all issues will migrated
to here for all of our projects over the next few weeks.