[guardian-dev] Gibberbot keystore format

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Aug 13 11:00:08 EDT 2012

I'd say leave it as it is unless there is a good reason to switch it.  Currently the Jitsi and Gibberbot (otr4j-based) use Java .properties files for their keystores.  I think Beem and yaxim are otr4j-based, but I don't know anything about the file format for the keystore.

.properties files are really far easier to deal with in Java than the libotr format of pidgin.

.hc