[guardian-dev] Fwd: Re: [tor-dev] Obfsproxy client for Android

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Sun Feb 12 02:07:23 EST 2012

Good progress on adding some significant new functionality to Orbot in
order to counteract new SSL/TLS filtering being done by Iran.

If you want to see how bad things are in Iran internet-wise, you can
view these pages:
http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/traffic/?r=IR&l=GMAIL&csd=1328458939534&ced=1328947200000
https://wish-sec.s3.amazonaws.com/iran-gmail-ssl.png

Thx to Kensan for his feature branch efforts, which I plan to merge in
tomorrow at some point:
https://github.com/Kensan/Orbot/tree/obfsbridge-prefs