[guardian-dev] email client with SQLCipher?

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue Feb 14 15:17:12 EST 2012

On 02/14/2012 03:10 PM, ianstrange at riseup.net wrote:
> I've poked around a bit and have not come across any projects aimed at
> making a mobile email client that uses SQLCipher. Does such an animal
> exist?

The repo has been branched, but I have not pushed it yet. You can keep
an eye out here:
https://github.com/guardianproject/k-9

We have support from K-9 core team to merge these features into the
master trunk.

> If it also allowed for traffic routed over orbot, even better.

Yup, it will do that too!

Stay tuned, and feel free to keep pestering me. As soon as the
government of Iran lays off of Tor, I might have a free moment to get it
done. If you know of an Android dev interested in taking it on, we would
be happy to mentor.

+n