[guardian-dev] 3 posts on OSTN work

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Feb 22 19:27:55 EST 2012

For those interested in tracking our work digging through the state of
SIP over TLS, RTP with ZRTP, mobile NAT'ing, ICE, STUN and many, many
more acronyms, you can review three new posts we have just put up by Lee
at Guardian Project.

"Over the last two months, I have been working on a project to research
and develop a set of tools to provide secure peer to peer Voice over IP
on the Android mobile platform. It is called the Open Secure Telephony
Network, or OSTN. This work is done under the umbrella of The Guardian
Project."

https://guardianproject.info/tag/ostn/

There is also the wiki:
https://guardianproject.info/wiki/OSTN

We are getting close to having a semi-public testbed, and some tweaked
client software we will want feedback and testing on, so stay tuned for
that.

+n