[guardian-dev] Lil' Debi criticism

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Feb 24 14:52:21 EST 2012

I just posted to the forum with information about the sources to
everything and how to build it.  Its rough at the moment, but the aim is
to have the whole thing built from source, then automated in our Jenkins
build server.  This is just the first step.

http://f-droid.org/forums/topic/lil-debi-run-debian-on-android-complete-metadata-included/#post-1505

I'm also about to commit the source and build system for the
'pkgdetails' binary to the lildebi repo.  The rest of the binaries are
directly derived from other projects.

.hc