[guardian-dev] PSYC for Gibberbot

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jan 5 17:32:31 EST 2012

I was just reading up on PSYC (http://about.psyc.eu/), the messaging protocol central to the Secure Share project (http://secushare.org/).  Since it aims to provide both federated messaging and decentralized, p2p messaging, it seems a natural fit for our goals with Gibberbot.

Anyone know much about it?  Any good Java implementations?