[guardian-dev] Orbot could be banned by SOPA and PIPA

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Jan 18 00:38:42 EST 2012

The Guardian Project - Supporting anti-SOPA Blackout day

The message below will be appearing on our site at
https://guardianproject.info for the entire day today, along with a
video and a form for taking action.

Tor's blog on SOPA and PIPA:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/blackout-against-copyright-overreach-stop-sopa-and-pipa