[guardian-dev] Current situation

Roy Teeuwen roy at teeuwen.be
Mon Jun 18 15:52:27 EDT 2012

I want to start using the guardian project, The site at the moment is
out of date though: The Nexus S and Nexus One are both already not for
sale anymore and the Geekphone Zero is not available anymore through the
site. Which are the current good phones I can buy so that I can fully
enjoy the guardian project? Preferably a few examples, a few more
expensive like maybe the Samsung galaxy S3? and a cheaper one from
around 200-300$.
Also, which jabber server you guys recommend at the moment and why? Are
there any preferences, which one is easiest set up, has the best privacy
policies?