[guardian-dev] Bugs

Roy Teeuwen roy at teeuwen.be
Wed Jun 27 09:10:36 EDT 2012

I have in settings set: Chat encryption: Force/Require. Same for my friend
It's not that we don't get encryption, the lights are green for both of
us, but when we start talking it doesn't get through sometimes. Then one
of us turns off encryption, turns it on again, and then sometimes it
works, but sometimes you even need to close gibberbot. I don't know
where the error could lie