[guardian-dev] Bugs

Miron c1.android at niftybox.net
Wed Jun 27 19:35:50 EDT 2012

Derek,

It would be great to see stack traces for any FCs.  You can capture them
with logcat.

One issue with the way GB currently works is that it will clear the
history on startup.  If the OS kills the service for any reason, the
history will be cleared and you won't see what your party said.  I have
the Foreground service setting on for that reason (Menu -> Settings).
Once we have sqlcipher integrated, this will no longer be an issue.

It sounds though like this is a different issue than what Roy is
experiencing.