[guardian-dev] Forking APG

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Fri Mar 9 13:16:53 EST 2012

I am currently focusing on Usability improvements (APG needs a little
bit of love :D ) and I want to improve the AIDL interface for other
applications. I mostly need a stable working version which is usable and
provides me the main functions using AIDL, because of a students project
currently not public.

If time allows, I will work on uploading public keys. I already merged a
repository from googlecode which implements basic functions to download
keys from keyservers.

Regards
Dominik