[guardian-dev] Forking APG

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Mon Mar 12 11:50:41 EDT 2012

A small progress update on my fork:

I released the first version to Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apg

My mantra is: Release early and often.

This first version is mainly the beginning of a new user interface for APG.
I also realized that signing keys, uploading keys, and qr code scanning
was already available in one of the repositories I merge into the fork.
Especially these features seems to be a little buggy. I will concentrate
on those after the user interface.

As always: I encourage other devs to participate:
https://github.com/dschuermann/apg

Regards
Dominik