[guardian-dev] Forking APG

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Mon Mar 12 12:42:40 EDT 2012

Thanks for your response.

I think you are partially right. I was too fast with releasing it to the
Market. I deactivated it their.
Instead you can download it here:
https://github.com/dschuermann/apg/downloads

I sent thialfiar a email 3 days ago informing him about my fork.

I forked instead of branching because of several reasons:
- there exists branches and repositories with code that was never merged
back
- I am breaking compatibility to redesign some APIs
- and of course use github/gitorious instead of google code :D

Regards
Dominik