[guardian-dev] Gibberbot v8 March Madness!

Miron Cuperman miron at hyper.to
Wed Mar 14 01:06:30 EDT 2012

On a local branch, I'm having issues receiving messages.  It's a mix of your branch and XEP-0198 (which I actually don't see in your branch), so not sure what the source may be.  The symptom is no display of msgs, and this in the log:

D/Gibberbot.OTR( 7635): processing incoming message: null
D/Gibberbot.OTR( 7635): session status: plaintext
D/Gibberbot.OTR( 7635): session status: PLAINTEXT

Will investigate later.