[guardian-dev] Fwd: SQLCipher for Android 2.0.0-RC2

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Mar 14 12:47:56 EDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	SQLCipher for Android 2.0.0-RC2
Date: 	Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Nick Parker <nparker at zetetic.net>
To: 	sqlcipher at googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

I just wanted to share that we have published the 2.0.0-RC2 release
candidate of SQLCipher for Android.  There are just a few adjustments
from the previous release candidate, they include a fix for the
SQLiteException under the new packaging, some adjustments on how
read-only vs. read-write databases are handled within the
SQLiteOpenHelper (thanks n8fr8!) and a update to target sqlcipher core
at the latest tag of 2.0.4 (885ffa9).  Please take a look, I have
prepared binaries which are available here:

https://github.com/downloads/sqlcipher/android-database-sqlcipher/SQLCipher%20for%20Android%202.0.0-RC2.zip

Thanks,
Nick Parker